TRISOMY test is particularly suitable for pregnant women:
- who have increased concerns about any potential disability of their baby caused by one of the trisomy types the test is designed to monitor,
- who give birth over the age of 35 and whose biochemical screening test results are negative (integrated test, double test, triple test or combined test),
- who conceived as a result of IVF,
- with positive biochemical screening which must be confirmed by further examination (amniocentesis),*
- whose ultrasound screening test results suggest a higher risk of trisomy 21, 18 or 13,*
- who have already been diagnosed with a chromosomal abnormality of their fetus before,*
- who have suffered recurrent miscarriage*
- who want to avoid amniocentesis, or suffer complications which can increase its risk, such as: higher risks of miscarriage, low levels of blood clotting, immunization risks due to Rh incompatibility (Rh-negative), being in the period between the 14th and the 16th week of pregnancy, uterine fibroids and placenta praevia.
* The test must be preceded by a genetic consultation.
Do you want to provide Trisomy test?
Are you a laboratory and do you want to become our partner?